20V ABS!!!

The ABS computer on my 91 20V atmo died on me yesterday.   Anyway, dont you know, I just gave one away not 2 months ago?!
Anyone have a spare sitting around they want to part with?

A battery charger was put on backwards, and since then the "ANTILOCK OFF"
light stays lit. I guess Im lucky it was only that. Is it safe to assume
thats the problem?
Thanks for any input. PS Im still not on the list...yet, so please answer

Bob D'Amato SNET Webmaster  27 Butler St, 4th Fl. Meriden, CT 06450
               Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro