[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Next ur-quattro upgrade
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Next ur-quattro upgrade
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 09:50:07 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199706301911.PAA01043@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 01 Jul 1997 09:50:07 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Tue, 01 Jul 1997 09:50:09 +0012
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B70A720600
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;5607500901071997/A83679/CSAV10]
the 20v never had the powered sunroof to my knowledge.
certainly the three that made it down under didn't.
>Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 19:50:23 GMT
>From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Phil Payne)
>I'm looking for someone who's BTDT. The 20V ur-quattro solution is driver's
>door only, and uses a complex controller that's also used for the powered
>sunroof. This is overkill, since ur-quattros prior to the 20V (except yours,
>Roger) have tilt-only sunroofs.
>There must be a simpler controller available.