[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: audi v8
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: audi v8
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 09:10:47 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199707021554.LAA00351@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Thu, 03 Jul 1997 09:10:47 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Thu, 03 Jul 1997 09:10:48 +0012
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B71A4A2C00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;5047100903071997/A94987/CSAV10]
actually, the design work that vag did for the 16v i-4 head was used by audi
for the 20v i-5 (turbo) head for the sport quattro.
this was the head which (with a slower cam) found it's way to the 20v i-5 and
later turbo (ur-q, 200, s2/s4/s6, rs2).
modificatiuons of the same design are being used in the audisport 2 litre fia
class 2 racers (btcc, gtcc etc).
>Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 07:03:51 -0700
>From: "Keleigh Hardie" <email@example.com>
>Subject: Re: US 98 2.8 A4 commercial (30v in racing???)
>The Audi V8 has what are essentially two VW 16v 4cyl. heads on it. The
>block is from scratch.