Re: Re:wheel

Quick tip in NET (and email List) etiquette.

DO NOT send jpegs to the PUBLIC list.  You have just sent
a picture to nearly 1200 listmembers. Most listers, especially
those with dial up modems and have to pay phone and ISP charges,
will have much fewer kind words than I do...

Tip for the future:

Indicate to the list that you have a jpeg available, and
ask that those interested email you PRIVATELY.

What do wheels that fit a VW VR6 have to do with an Audi
list? (With apologies to Bob Davis)

-Peter Schulz
1990 Coupe Quattro