FS: My Audi 5KCSTQ

Hey folks,

I am putting my Audi up for sale.  I know, I know, but I will get
another one at some point in time, but not right now.  Here's the info:

1988 Audi 5000CS turbo quattro sedan

Pearl white / Blue leather interior
Pearl painted fuchs alloys
5spd, sunroof, loaded
Sony CD player and Alpine amp
PIAA driving lights
Dunlop D60 A2's
many new parts
new brakes (Ferodo pads/Brembos)
VERY clean!!!
110K miles

Just a little more info: I'm the third owner, and I've had it for about
3 1/2 years.  I absolutely love the car, but I have spent way too much
money on it and will continue to unless it goes!  I am a college student
and can no longer afford it, and I'd rather sell it than neglect it.  If
I had a stable job and income, I would definately keep it and probably
be driving it 10 years from now too.  It is a great car and is probably
one of the cleanest 5000's I've ever seen.

Those of you who were at Pikes Peak can vouch for the fact that it is a
clean solid car and the interior/body is immaculate.

I'm asking $7,500 for it and I am very firm on the price.  Please email
me directly if you are interested or you can call me at:

Office:  (608) 275-4957
Home:  (608) 798-0714

Dan Hussey