[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

diags audi 1991 90 (RHS)

In message <334112E0.36E9BCEC@erols.com> jgraham1@erols.com writes:

> > Where do I find diagnostincs connectors to read computer fault codes.
> > What exactly do they look like where below the dash on drivers site
> > are
> > they?

> In the Bently book. It's on the drivers side below the dash near the
> clutch pedal.
> They are female connectors that take small pins.

Note that some people here are driving RHD cars, in which case the connectors 
are on the _passenger_ side.
It is more correct to say "left side" than "driver's side".

 Phil Payne
 Committee Member, UK Audi [ur-]quattro Owners Club
 (Anyone got a use for a 19mm Allen driver?)