[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Covertible Joints/Boots -reply

Hi all,

Thanks to all those of you who replied.  Convertible didn't make any
sense to me.  Surely not a soft top 5000 I thought!

The advert definately stated Convertible.  I thought this may be an
american term for CV or Bushes.  It seems it is probably just CV joints,
so I think I'll check it out.

The car is an 87 5000 for $1000.  So I guess I'd better snap it up!


Mike Walder
Hardware & Software Engineer
Undergraduate Computer Science
at the University of London
-My cars----------------------------------------
1982 Audi 100 GL 5E 2144cc inj.
1984 Mitsubishi Galant Turbo 1997cc
1980 Rover SDI 2600S