[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: 90 90Q 20V vs. 97 S6 vs. 98 A4 30V
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: 90 90Q 20V vs. 97 S6 vs. 98 A4 30V
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 19:40:07 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 19:40:07 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Mon, 21 Jul 1997 19:40:08 +0012
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B7ACE72A00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;6107401921071997/A08859/CSAV10]
>butt. I'm sure that there are several people who will also go to bat for the
>turbo 20v 5, perhaps the best Audi engine ever. Look, even those bloody
>Swedes borrowed the design, and still incorperate it in the worlds fastest
>(or second fastest, depending on who you talk to) production wagon. Go for
>the S6, it's a rare car that you won't have many opertuntites to own in the
>future. There will always be 30v A4's hanging around in 5 years.
oi, fastest station wagon (ex production granted) is *not* a swede. ;-)
and their i5 is not based on the audi.
agree with your other sentiments though...