Re: Used S4 stuff

>wondering if anyone would like to make me an offer on any of these things:
>exhaust manifold
>Dave Brady                    FAS Computer Services

Dave, I have an 86 5kTQ.  Is this a different turbocharger than the one I
have?  I guess what I have is a K26 (maybe), it is the stock one.  Also,
how is the efficiency of your intercooler compared to mine?  Let me know,
if they would make significant improvements, then I just might have to make
you an offer!

James Fawcett
Bitchin' '86 5KTQ