[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Demise of a Coupe GT

In message <869689329.0928967.0@vnet.ibm.com> Steinbru@VNET.IBM.COM writes:

> WRT old diesel Quantums, I understand about the VAG parts, I guess you
> need an old Ford standby, or "son of Cortina", or some such (but doesn't
> it make you cringe).  I can procur liablilty insurance sans repair
> coverage for my own vehicle, have you no equivalent?  Thus my brokers
> advice:  "get your son a single payment automobile", ie; he wrecks it,
> it's gone.  --Gary

That's what the quote was _for_!  We call it "Road Traffic Act" cover - the 
minimum prescribed by law.

 Phil Payne
 Committee Member, UK Audi [ur-]quattro Owners Club
 (Anyone got a use for a 19mm Allen driver?)