Does anyone have experience wit under 8-10 mph collisions?  I was getting off
of the highway, merging onto a secondary road near the Pentagon today.  Just
when there was an opening in my lane, a guy veered from the middle lane to the
right lane, blocking me in.  I had pulled forward, but then had to stop.
Unfortunately, the guy behind me ("I was admiring your car and didn't see you
stop" - quote from him, no lie!) didn't stop.  So, the bumper is scratched,
but what about the underneath.  Anyone want to fathom a guess?  It was _maybe_
5 mph.  I can't believe this.  Years of perfect driving, then I move to DC,
get e broken windshield, some a*s catches the corner of my rear bumper and
pulls it out and cracks it, and now this!  AAARRRGGGH!

Any and all help is graciously appreciated.
Jon Linkov
slightly miffed A4q