Jouko's gone fiching !

For all of you who wished for the fiche (pl. - fiches/fichy/feces???)
yesterday, bare with me, I've gone fiching for more :-)

I'll see if I can satisfy all, but I believe I'll have a shortage of
UrQ/Sport quattro fiche.

I'll do my best, we're closed on sunday and I can go rummaging in the pts
dep't without the guys thinking (realizing) that the boss has fallen off
his rocker.

ps.  I've stock ordered two TT coupes for next summer - only ten allocated
for the whole country - just cannot wait.  I guess we'll have to sell one
to a customer - but hey, supply and demand will take care of things ;-)