Touring Car Racing magazine

Hi all,

Browsing the newsagents' shelves, I noticed a magazine called 'Touring Car
Racing' I hadn't seen before, July issue. It's UK-based, deals almost
exclusively with the BTCC and has a nice amount of Audi content in it. Nice
(if short) interview with John Bintcliffe, nice pics of A4Qs in action etc.
Nice shot of Biela's car with the 'Heavyweight Champions' banner on the
All in all, a nice magazine. Wish they'd included more tech stuff, though-
'Racecar engineering' is very hard to get here, and I'd like to have it

This month's 'Car & Design' magazine from Italy has the story of the new
A6. Beautifully designed magazine, bilingual in Italian and English, good
pics, design sketches etc. Drawback: $25.

1988 Audi 80 1.8S, Tizianrot metallic, 212,000km

              Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog:
     Nobody really enjoys it and the frog generally dies as a result.