UrQ Door Ring Placement

Thanks for the alignment info Phil. One question, what are
you measuring to, the decal paper backing, or the center of
the first ring? I'm assuming the backing, but I've received a
note saying the backing can be aligned right to the edge of
the door. Thanks.

In message
afinney@tamsconsultants.com writes:

> Can someone with the original rings on a UrQ give me a
> measurement that I can use to place my door rings?

Phil writes:

100mm from the front of the door, and 33mm from the

- --
 Phil Payne