RE: 4kq

I don't know but when I drove an 84 the steering felt heavier.  Maybe
something different?  Any changes in engine management or tuning from the
Pat Martin
864000csq  2 1/2 cat back, H&R-Boge,advanced and loving it.  Drilled and
stopping it.  Koenig Cobra 16x7 with AVS Intermediates, turbo coming soon,
95 subaru legacy
Bothell, Wa

>compared to '84, later cars had slightly more power, lighter steering,
>longer gearing.

I'll buy the gearing thing, but how's the power and steering work out? It's
all the same bits...

Chris Semple
'87 4000q
   '84 4000q