RE: Back - with a Blower Problem

Welcome back. Sounds like mebbe the motor isn't getting enough jolts. Is
the alt working correctly? Dirty alt brushes? Voltage reg crapping out?
BTW, ec had a good article on upgrading the voltage reg on a ovloV with
similar alt to ours. Engine slows down, jolts go down, blower motor
slows down, Al is unable to maintain his cool. Try checking your voltage
gauge or ch 11 on the A/C diags? HTH.
-Ian Duff