Microsoft FrontPage 98 Beta Download (VERY little Audi content)

    I know this is severely bending the rules (sorry, Dan), but I also know
that a lot of us have dedicated Audi web-pages that we support. Microsoft is
offering free downloads of their FrontPage '98 beta software until 12/31/98.

   WARNING: it's huge. Estimated download time at 28.8 is 6.1 hours.
Luckily, I'm on a T1 at work and it only took a few minutes. Find out for
yourself by checking out the link provided. I'm thinking that once I have a
bit of experience with it, I can really spice up my Audi page (not to
mention the planned intranet here at work).

   For all others, I apologize for the bandwidth. I feel that in the end,
though, this may help provide a nicer web-based Audi experience.

Sean Ford
sean@nwh.org                              '92 Audi 100CS 5spd 25K mi
Newton-Wellesley Hospital      '89 Suzuki Katana 600 14K mi
Newton, MA  02162 (USA)

begin 666 Send Mail Message (2).url