RE: Syncro Owners Log..

Hey, Dreux, I applaud your posting Synchro stuff here, given that your
Synchro is *really* a 4kq avant with the incognito option, but could you
*please* trim your .sig? It is significantly longer than the content of
your post, and adds little to no value on this list, not to mention that
some of our You're-a-pee'in brethren pay to download postings by the
-Ian Duff.