Lime Rock '97 pictures

FWIW, I just posted some pictures of the August QCUSA event at Lime Rock Park in Connecticut. Most (or should I say all?) are pictures of my car going around the track... but there are a few shots with some other cars on the track with me.

Take a peek if you'd like... I just figured I'd let everyone know... especially those who have never attended an event and would like to see what goes on.

The URL is:

Jim Griffin
Maryland, USA
"Perception is often stronger than reality!"
'92 100S