88 90q computer ?????

Just got a 88 90q w/ 95K and have noticed some glitchs in the computer,
any help would be great:
1) driving time: sometimes goes blank or flashes 2:00
2) fuel left in tank is not working?
3) milage is not steady, bounces from 90/per to 24./per and up and down
4) my gas milage was about avg. 32 last week and now have 20, whats
~normal for these engines ( I know this is a loaded ?)
5) what is the test for the computer? I think the thing is funky? flat
line displays, fixed driving time blah blah blah
6) today on a cold hah cool 54 the engine had a hard time starting,
needed to get it jumped.  pain in the ass

Waiting for that Bentley mannual....but looking for some temp help fast
BEAKMAN'S WORLD ON TOUR coming to your town soon

J. Kurt Bonk
353 Reno Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
215 625 2661