Re: 1984 Quattro Coupe Turbo

Hi there,
I wish I had the opportunity to play in a Coupe Quattro, but I do love my
5kTQ.  This isn't my site, but I hope he won't mind.  This is a man who is
also on this list and owns the car you are looking for.  It might intrest
you to read about it, even though it isn't exactly what you asked for:
	happy trails,