Re: Euro Lights for '85 4kq

Rene C. Duvekot[SMTP:brazil@gate.net] wrote:

> I brought Euro lights from Brazil for my 86 VW Quantum Syncro.  Is the
> 4k similar as far as headlights go?

Not in Europe it isn't. The Passat and Audi 80 are entirely different
beasts in this respect.

1988 Audi 80 1.8S, Tizianrot metallic, 212,000km

  Half a bee, philosophically, must ipso facto half not be. But can it be
  an entire bee, if half the bee is not a bee, due to some ancient injury?

                                                -- Monty Python