[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
HELP!! Ignition Switch Repair????
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (IPM Return requested)
- Subject: HELP!! Ignition Switch Repair????
- From: Russell S Southerlin <Russell.S.Southerlin@lmco.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:54:37 -0600
- Alternate-recipient: Allowed
- Conversion: Allowed
- Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
- Original-encoded-information-types: IA5-Text
- Sender: email@example.com
- X400-Content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
- X400-MTS-identifier: [/c=us/admd=telemail/prmd=mmc/; 06D43341DD8CD005-lmagMTA]
- X400-Originator: Russell.S.Southerlin@lmco.com
- X400-Received: by mta lmagMTA in /c=us/admd=telemail/prmd=mmc/; Relayed; Mon,15 Sep 1997 18:54:37 -0600
- X400-Received: by /c=us/admd=telemail/prmd=mmc/; Relayed; Mon,15 Sep 1997 18:54:37 -0600
- X400-Recipients: non-disclosure;
My Ignition switch finally went south after nursing it along for about
3 or 4 months. I've checked th archives all I can find is information
saying it is a real easy job.
There is what looks like a pin on the top side of the switch assy. If
this pin allows removal of the switch how do you remove the pin? I
can't see any slot or hex head in the pin itself.
Where can you get a new switch? Can the new one be keyed the same as
the old one?