4ks headlight bracket repair

Hi all,

So, my recently purchased 4ks' headlight bracket is damaged and is annoyingly
allowing the thing to flop around.  The large white plastic top/inner bracket
that attaches to the metal perimter frame is the cracked culprit.  Several
salvage places say they only sell the entire light/metal-frame/plastic-brackets
assembly for $125ish.  Since only the small plastic pieces is cracked, I'd like
to at least try gluing it together.  Ideas on the correct adhesive?  JBWeld?
A specific type of epoxy?  Anyone done this repair that's had it hold up, and
if so, did it require any reinforcing (small metal angle piece?)

Roger Albert (go Illini!) Motorola.  Austin, Texas
roger@mostro.sps.mot.com  Wireless/DSP Div.  56xxx
Red Ducati M900  White 65 BMW R60/2  Blue 76 R90/6
74 R90/6 Sidecar project now on hold - needs chair
1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado restoration now underway!
1986 Audi 4000S - Yup, sometimes you need 4 wheels
Opinions expressed are always mine --, never Moto's