[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
re: Audi vs Subaru
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: re: Audi vs Subaru
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 10:32:42 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Sat, 20 Sep 1997 10:32:42 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Sat, 20 Sep 1997 10:32:43 +0012
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B9A2A02600
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;9042321020091997/A33103/CSAV10]
i don't think there is a contest as far as quality is concerned. sit in an a4
for 5 minutes and you'll see what i mean.
as for reliability. the older ur-q's certainly have to be maintained well, but
my 20v has an annual service and thats it. absolutely no problems over 18
months. same with my old s2 and the rs2. i have absolutely no doubts as to
audi's enginerring or reliability...
as far as performance is concerned you've got a point. in the usa you don't
have access to the real performance audi's as the decision about the s4/s6
doesn't seem to have been made yet. mind you i don't know that the wrx is sold
in the usa either...
but ask any ur-q (or rs2) owner is he is afarid of subarus? not likely...