Re: Adjustable Wastegate

>was unable to drill out. However, my 20v turbo merely
>had an aluminum cap that was easy to drill out. I now
>have an adjustable wastegate- but I can't really

I tried this.  You can adjust it as far as you want, but for me at least, I
didn't get more than a .1 bar improvement if I was lucky.  You may want to
give it a try anyway, but that is my experience.  If you want a Charlie
Spring, I have one that I would sell you for $20 + shipping.  Let me know.

James Fawcett
Bitchin' '86 Audi 5KTQ
(314) 477-1415