[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]


I presently have one bad instrument panel bulb, which I would like
to replace.  A local auto parts house sez they can get them if I know 
the part no.  It is the little bulb with a black plastic socket end,
OSRAM, 12V, 1.2 W.  I believe Audi part no. is 893 919 040, but
I need the OSRAM no.

The parts place in their book lists 4 different bulbs for this panel, none
of which they have in stock.  3 other places I've tried don't have it on 
their racks, therefore they say can't get it.

Ray Calvo
1990 Coupe Quattro