RE: ac cutoff switch again (2nd post)

The A/C cutoff is present only on automatic transmission models - the
A/C cuts off when the kickdown swicth is activated and the kickdown
switch is the one under accelerator pedal. Let someone correct me if I'm

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (mom's)