Re: License Plates

     >I've been looking for a "nationality" plate for the front of my car.
     >Its the German one, with the red / yellow / black stripes with a
     >large, for lack of a better description, bird on it. I've seen them
     >on other cars, but never in stores or catalogs. Any ideas? TIA.
     That would be a flag, specifically for the former West Germany.  Take
     away the "bird" and you have the present German flag.  I know that I
     have seen them for sale but of course can't remember where. A quick
     internet search showed plenty of sources for plates with sports team
     logos and custom plates but none that specifically mentioned flags.
     Albuquerque, NM, USA
     92 100 CSQW
     92 100 S