More Audi stuff

Hi all,

Yesterday it was time for my regular model car/automobilia swapmeet again.
I've found a number of interesting Audi-related items:

-The press kit for the Al2, Audi's IAA '97 showpiece. Why is this
interesting? Well, have you ever seen a press kit made out of perspex and
aluminium? (Wow! I'd love to be a graphic designer for Audi!)

-A booklet detailing the quattro sports successes (Rally, race)

-A CD-ROM 'Audi IAA '97 Press Info' and a CD-ROM 'explore the world of
Audi', both PC/Mac compatible). I haven't had any time to look at either,
so I will let you know if there's anything of interest on them.

1988 Audi 80 1.8S, Tizianrot metallic, 213,000km

                             "" -- Marcel Marceau