Re: Evans (Zero-pressure) coolant -Reply

> > Your coolant gauge needle will also be pegged quite alot of the time...
> Why is that?

The coolant absorbs MUCH more heat supposedly... the metal remains cooler
though...I have an info packet here somwhere...

> I like the idea of an unpressurised system but want to weigh all the pros
> and cons for a while first.  I especially like the sound of the clouds of
> white steam while the remaining H2O boils out!
Evans is actually telling people to reinstall their pressure caps, as the
vent allows the maple syrup smell of the coolant to be present while
driving. The system runs about 5 psi this way...