85 5kt parts for sale at....

A-Z U-pull it, just outside of Reading, Pa. I was just at this place last
week, and stumbled across this fairly complete turbo car. A-Z isn't normally
known for much more than some very old 4k and 5k cars. I snatched the 4 15
inch turbo wheels for $60 as well as the idle stabilizer. The engine appears
to be intact although the car took a hit on the RF. The turbo appears fine
as well as the fuel system. If anybody is in the area and wants parts, I'll
be glad to give you directions
                       Rolf Mair is: waves@epix.net
        Racing Resume for Sponsors/Corvettes for sale/Racing Pix @
    Head Coach and Founder of the Seventh Wave jr. Ski Racing Team @ Doe Mt.Pa
               1994,95,96,97 East Coast USA SCCA Solo 1 Champion