[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: RE My Audi vandalized: the estimate

> I don't understand what insurance you expect the kid's parents to have.
> Is there some kind of 'child criminal protection policy' available?
> Would this be an extension of the homeowners policy, or what?

Yes, it is generally referred to as a "general liability" or
"umbrella" coverage. I have quite a bit. It covers lots of things
that aren't covered under the other specific policy clauses.

Basically, it covers you if a tree from your lot falls on someone's
car, or you jaywalk and cause someone to swerve, or your dog bites
the mailman, or ....


Andrew L. Duane (JOT-7)			duane@zk3.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation		(603)-884-1294
110 Spit Brook Road
M/S ZKO3-3/U14
Nashua, NH    03062-2698

Only my cat shares my opinions, and she prefers UPS drivers.