A4 Door Panel Removal

Greetings all.
     Has anyone had the experience of removing the front passenger
doorpanel on the '97 A4? Is there a FAQ where the instructions are, or is
this something to live with until a scheduled service and then get the
dealer to take care of. There is a rattle in the door that I think is
caused by a loose speaker mount, but I'm kind of leary of tearing into
the door without some idea of what I'm getting into...

Any assistance would be appreciated.

"The difference between genius and stupidity
is that genius has its limits."
Bob Edmison                                        1997 A4 1.8TQ
Software Engineer                              -Nuvolari would
Tritone Development, Blacksburg, VA             love this car...