Re: Dump valves????

> They are used to release the excessive pressure that builds up in the
> intake if you close the throttle at high boost. It's possible that your
> car already has one, even if not, they have little use if you have an
> automatic.

How can I tell whether one is present on the MC turbo engines?
Why would it be of little use with automatic vehicles? I intend doing
mods as soon as my cash flow starts (:)) and I understand that the
automatic gearboxes cannot hold more power than they are already
taking, so a manual box is definitely in my Audi's future (although
I'd probably do some real sneaky work to get people to fit it).

"a thousand miles from here, there is another person smiling"
name   : gerard van vught
tel    : +27-57-912 2658 (w) / 082 923 9609 (cell)
url    : http://www.acenet.co.za/homepages/gerard/
e-mail : gerard@poboxes.com  / han.solo@galaxycorp.com
         gerard@acenet.co.za / van_vught@frg.issi.co.za