FS: my '90 Coupe Q......

Hey Qheads,
As some of you already know, I got promoted and will be on the road a lot
this year, and i am looking to replace my CQ with an A4 1.8tq for business.
 SO, I will be selling my '90 Coupe Quattro which is not suitable for taking
out Doctors (i am in healthcare marketing).  After having 4 Audi Coupes ('84,
'85, '87, '90), I have now reached the rite of passage into 4 door Audis.

Here's the car:
1990 Coupe Quattro (11/89 build date)
87,000 miles
Red/Blk leather
Heated seats/cold weather package
All power, all options
CD player/new speakers all around
BBS 15" pininfarina 5 spoke wheels on newer Pirelli P600s
K&N cone filter with heat shield
TAP chip (optional- i still have the original chip)
Clear Euro style turn signals at front
All records, books and receipts
Bently mechanical and electrical manuals (optional)
All up to date (timimg belt WAS done at 60K)
O2 sensor just replaced
Mobil 1 every 3-4000 miles
All Quattro drivetrain & tranny fluids changed with synthetic
The overall condition is excellent.  You can see a picture of it at the CQ
owners club home page at www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3229.   Just
look under 20V list and click on my name.

Here are the book values on my car for my zip code (32792):
Kellly Blue Book (www.kbb.com):
Intellichoice (http://www.intellichoice.com):

I am asking for around retail for my car here in the local papers, but am
asking $9900 from the Qlist (you all have saved me a lot of $ on keeping up
my car).

       /\        _I         Christian J. Long & Breeze Heller - better half
     /    \ I_I I_I I       Orlando, Florida, USA
                            University of Central Florida Alumni 1994
'90 Coupe Q       K&N cone, BBS rims, TAP chip, tag:QUATRO-1
'96 BMW 318ti    no mods yet....
'90 90                 still in the family.....