Ontario Regional rally rules question.

Hi everyone.

My friend and I have decided to build my 4kq into a rally car.
The first season of racing I would like to try the regional events
only since I know it will be a steep learning curve.
We live in Toronto area and would like to have our first races close
to home in case of car brakedowns and such (knock on wood).
I do have previous rally experience in navigational events (where you
have to let her rip from time to time) but I did not like the feeling
of running down an open public road at stupid speeds trying to make
up time lost by missing a turn etc.
If anyone could let me know or tell me where I can find the rules and
regulations for both the car and the driver.
I am planning to use all brand name safety equipment and have Sprongl
brothers weld a roll cage in (they should know best).
It will be a budget racer at least for the firs year (see how good we
really are) and maybe move up the following year.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Martin Pajak

1982 Coupe TURBO (470,000 km)
1984 4000s quattro (soon to be a rally car)
1970 Porsche 911E Targa (for sale)