The Audi Quattro Book

>But where was he when the formation piss-taking team was ganging up on Paul
>Beaurain, asking if he was looking for a house with an L-shaped garage?
I'm afraid I missed the last two meetings - in October I was on holiday, in
November I was down at Bridgwater Carnival in sunny Somerset. I hope to back at
the next club meet in December, unless you've decided to change the venue in
my absence!!

How is Paul? Has he found himself another Quattro yet?

'88 urq

Steve Evans                             Radstone Technology Plc.
Principal Design Engineer               Water Lane,
Tel: +44 (0) 1327 359444                Northants,
Fax: +44 (0) 1327 358113                NN12 6JN
Email: sevans@radstone.co.uk            ENGLAND