[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
If Bill Gates built cars
The top 10 reasons how life would be different if Microsoft built cars:
10. Owner's manuals would have over 1300 pages and weigh over 3 pounds.
9. Guarantees would disclaim all promises that the cars were usable for
6. Opening the car's door for the first time would signal acceptance of
the guarantee terms.
5. We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gasoline.
4. The U.S. government would be getting subsidies from a car company,
instead of giving them.
3. Oil, alternator, fuel and engine warning lights would be replaced by a
single "general protection
Car-fault" warning light.
2. Sun Micro/Motorsystems would make a car that was solar-powered, twice
as reliable and five times as fast, but would run on only 5% of the roads.
3. You'd be constantly pressured to upgrade your car.
2. You could carry only one person in your car at a time, unless you
bought Car95 or CarNT - but then you'd have to buy more seats.
1. Occasionally, your car would stop running for no apparent reason, and
you'd have to restart it. But you'd just accept this as normal.
'89 200TQ - 18psi (TAP)
'98 A4TQ - on order...again. For the third time and counting.