Re: Calling all 4kq turbo conversions

>      Youforge thet the early 5000T harness is much less complicated than the
> 86-later 5000T.  To install the harness properly it is much easier to remove
> the dash rather than lie on your head for hours on end..
> Scott
With the glove box removed (3-4 screws) and drivers side panel (also
3-4 screws) you have all the access you would ever need (without
lying on your back.  Why remove the dash?  I can't see how that would help you.

Martin Pajak

1982 Coupe TURBO (473,150 km)
1984 4000s quattro (soon to be a rally car)
1986 4000s quattro (300,000 km)
1970 Porsche 911E Targa (for sale)