Re: Still Q-less.... :-(

Below are the 2 ads that matched your search criteria.
'86 VW QUANTUM Syncro wagon AWD, 91K, great snow car, great
shape, $3400 obo. 970-493-0950.
'87 QUANTUM WAGON, 4X4, 5 spd., AM/FM cass., red, looks & runs
great, $2500. Call
AdRover was trained by The Denver Rocky Mountain News:

If it were me, I'd call it totalled, take the cash, get a new QSW.  With
the old one (they will want you to pay its salvage value BTW), and I am
thinking hypothetically, couldn't you make it two-wheel drive?  I am
assuming it is still driveable, but the rear diff/axel/etc are
non-functional.  Would it be that tough to lock out (or just remove) the
driveshaft to the rear diff?

Just a thought...