re: Coupe GT performance

Rich Andrews was forced under duress to state:
> BTW, my '84 is running circles around this car. Should it be
> that way or the other way around? also top speed is 95MPH right now.
Rich, I had an '84 for awhile along with my 86. The 84 was a slug
compared to the 86, but I blame that on nearly 200,000 miles of use. I
don't see any reason why they should be drastically different. Sounds
like your 86 has a problem that is killing the HP.
Maybe if you talk nice to it, and repeat "Schrick cam" over and over
while driving it...
Dwight Varnes                              Life is too short to drive a
70 Fiat 124 Spider			   minivan.
86 Audi Coupe GT
89 VW Jetta GLI 16v			   Help beautify America; Force a
67 Fiat Dino Coupe (for sale)		  Lincoln Navigator off the road!

To reply via email, remove first 'x' in anti-spam address.