Tool for removing rear seat support

Does anyone know what kind of socket is needed to
remove the bolt that supports the rear seat back in
newer Audis? It is where the seat back release
"clips" on to. There is a bolt with a 5mm allen head
on it sticking out of a large nut that holds a large
washer over the trim panel, securing it to the frame.
I'm trying to remove it to get to the subwoofer that
is in my A4 wagon. The problem is that the 5mm head
is large and the bolt is very long so it is difficult
to "grab" the nut.

98 A4A-sport
RIP: 89 200qtw,86 GT Coupe