re: putting 4000 quattro manifold on CGT

While we are on this subject, does anyone know how the
2.3L I5 exhaust
> manifold compares to the 4Kq and 2.22L CGT manifold?

What I want to know is, what about the manifold system on the 87 2.3
Coupe GT? Any different from the hunk of metal clinging to my 2.2?
Dwight Varnes                              Life is too short to drive a
70 Fiat 124 Spider			   minivan.
86 Audi Coupe GT
89 VW Jetta GLI 16v			   Help beautify America; Force a
67 Fiat Dino Coupe (for sale)		  Lincoln Navigator off the road!

To reply via email, remove first 'x' in anti-spam address.