Re: WOT switch

> The MB, 1B and MC-2 10V turbo engines are not purely mechanical.

How to determine this visually? This thing I have is running fully
electronic ignition which is controlled by the ECU. I'm getting to
the point where I would really like to pinpoint the configuration
on my vehicle. What  can I give to the list as far as serial
numbers, location of connections and visual identification of
connections and sensors for someone to fully identify the setup.

"a thousand miles from here, there is another person smiling"
1990 Turbo (200T)
name   : gerard van vught
tel    : +27-57-912 2658 (w) / 082 923 9609 (cell)
url    : http://www.acenet.co.za/homepages/gerard/
e-mail : gerard@poboxes.com  / han.solo@galaxycorp.com
         gerard@acenet.co.za / van_vught@frg.issi.co.za