RE: Bomb Gas Pressures... Team Doorhandle!

Eric wrote:

	>Team Door-Handle!
	>I wonder if it's possible to find wire coat hangers or pewter
	>spoons or steins in Germany anymore-- after most were melted
down for
	>VW/4000/5000 door handles.  For some stupid reason, I keep all
	>broken door handles I remove around to show customers-- I think
I've got
	>a pile of about 30 from the past 6 months.  Perhaps I'll melt
them down
	>and cast some nice

After breaking two door handles I finally decided to spend couple of
hours lubing the mechanisms in all doors. They work very good now. I
agree the door handles are pieces of sh*t and the mechanism needs much
more frequent lubing and adjusting than on any other car I know, but if
you do this regularly they should be quite reliable.

	>How 'bout Team Window Switch?? $50 for a switch that can't
outlast a
	>$1.00 household light switch.  Perhaps the infernal early 4k
style w/
	>the pigtails can be strung together as Xmas tree lights--- oh,
	>right, the bulbs burn out first.

Contact cleaner has brought my switches back to life. What I hate about
those switches is that they are so difficult to open without doing

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (mom's)