RE: Turbo Oil Lines update...

I found an old invoice for these fittings and it lists part numbers:
straight fitting 1CA43-15-8
90 deg fitting 1CF43-15-8
It is possible, however, that these are internal numbers used by the
particular dealer. I recall seeing him looking up other numbers in the

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (mom's)