TAP 5000t airbox...who's running it?

Got e-mail back from Ivor at TAP about his replacement airbox, the
one with the cone conversion that will fit the 200T. I was just
wandering who on the list is running the box and what they think of
it. TAP are asking $195 for the replacement box, I think the cone
is K&N and of the washable type. I think $195 is very reasonable as
it is a complete replacement part and a completely manufactured
part. I just want opinions.

I was looking to go for the Jamex K-Jetronic replacement airbox,
but supposedly they are for the Audi 80 and 90 and they don't make
it for the 200.

"a thousand miles from here, there is another person smiling"
1990 Turbo (200T)
name   : gerard van vught
tel    : +27-57-912 2658 (w) / 082 923 9609 (cell)
url    : http://www.acenet.co.za/homepages/gerard/
e-mail : gerard@poboxes.com  / han.solo@galaxycorp.com
         gerard@acenet.co.za / van_vught@frg.issi.co.za