Blau Chair

 -=> Jonathan Linkov illuminates us with <=-

 JL> I saw a thread about an Audi driver seat style office chair a few
 JL> weeks (days?) ago that is available from Blau.  Can anyone gove me info
 JL> on it (cost, style, if it is worth the extra $$$ over a regular chair
 JL> from Staples or not?) etc?  Much appreciation.

     I've never heard of it before, but is it an automobile
     seat mounted to a desk seat frame?  I have  a welder
     friend who does these all the time, especially with
     the recaro seats.  IF I ever come across a decent
     parts car for the V8Q, this was going to be the first
     project, complete with working heater and seat

... Either he's dead or my watch has stopped.
___ Blue Wave/386 v2.30