Re: Auto Union V16

Regarding the Auto Union V16,

When I was visiting Germany in Nov '94, I saw one of the
Silver Arrows at the Rennsport Museum at the Nurburgring,
does any of the UK or Germany listmembers know if this was
a similar car or a replica?

I also saw another one at the Deutsches Museum in Munich in
Feb '96, same car? Different ?

Just Curious,

Scott Mo.
89 200TQ

> From: Lawrence C Katzenstein
> To: quattro@coimbra.ans.net
> Subject: Auto Union V16
> Date: Wednesday, December 17, 1997 10:39 AM
> Hi,
>    If anybody has a digital scanner or goes to the show
> with a video camera they can port to their computer I
think a